Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can whiteheads be treated the same way as blackheads?

I have little bumps around my eyes. I think they're whiteheads. Can they be treated the same way as blackheads? If so, how?Can whiteheads be treated the same way as blackheads?
yes, get some biore skin strips those work excellent for white and blackheads.Can whiteheads be treated the same way as blackheads?
Absolutely. But, they are harder to remove and can leave scars if you pick at it.
pretty much, go out in the sun a lot to melt them. squeeze them maybe
No way! They go to the back of the bus.
I've had one little one next to the bridge of my nose for over a year now, no one notices it but me, but it makes me crazy. I have tried facial masks, all types. Scrubs, squeezing it! Picking it with a needle, all to no avail! It seems to finally be shrinking thou, I have been dousing it with Retin A. and that seems to be doing the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment