Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have little white bumps on my forehead and chin (maybe whiteheads) how do you get rid of them and what cause

what causes them, sweat? If I wash my face a lot, like twice a day my skin gets dry, will putting vitamin e lotion on my face cause more? what are they and how can I get rid of them?I have little white bumps on my forehead and chin (maybe whiteheads) how do you get rid of them and what cause
here is tip you must remember...DONT EVER TRY TO POP 'EM OUT ...because then you might leave a scar there...you gotta leave it...here is best method to get rid of whitehead is use hot...really hot (I mean HOT!) water on towel and hold it on your whitehead...that's way it will come out itself...and hopefully white stuff wont be visible there...hope this help...oh and if you have bad acne...you may consider this product that actually work for me...for everyone as well...Proactiv...that's brand...I leave you a link :)I have little white bumps on my forehead and chin (maybe whiteheads) how do you get rid of them and what cause
It is caused by acidity and oil from being in the teen years. I think a quick and cheap remedy is to use a mild deodorant soap my friend.


Good Q


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment