Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is the best way to extract whiteheads and blackheads from your face?

Biore-pore stripsWhat is the best way to extract whiteheads and blackheads from your face?
I read in a skin care book to not pick them as they can leave scars and get more filled with that material just. If you must try to remove it any, try putting a finger on each SIDE of the area and press against it and this makes the material come to the surface and can be removed. It does work, on the rare ones I get at my age,I've seen it be effective.





I also use a type of mask that you let dry up and wash off in 10-15 minutes that is VERY useful. There is one at walgreen's in a white tube that is a good size and has a green cap /lid on it. This isn't too pricey.


That one dries up excess oil and cleans out pores. It really works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment