Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you get rid of whiteheads/blackheads/pimples REALLY fast?

I reall need help with this problem.


I'm 13 and i'm preparing myself for this, for YEARS, AND YEARS to come.


Also, this is my first blackhead that i have on my face right now. (n)


Also, can you help me without making me spend al lot of money?





kthnks :)How do you get rid of whiteheads/blackheads/pimples REALLY fast?
get biore face strips.


They have them for your nose and other face areas.


they work and cost about 5$ for a pack of 7 or 8.





Also the nurtigina wave works really well for pimple prevention but it cost around 30-35 $





Just wash your fash daily with a cleanser with micro beads, like from clean and clean and it should help get rid and prevent pimples.





Dont over wash, it can leave your face dry and irritated and cause break outsHow do you get rid of whiteheads/blackheads/pimples REALLY fast?
i remove them with a surgical needle and sterile gauze (can be bought from the drug store) - there's never been a problem after so many years. Do be cautious and ensure the utmost hygiene is practised.
I would use coconut oil.





eat 1 tablespoon a day


apply it to your face before you go to sleep (leave on all night)


rinse with baking soda and water





add apples to your diet and drink plenty of water.



Vitamin C-a natural anti-biotic





Wash, wash and wash





I always picked them. Wrong thing to do, but I liked it
toothpaste(:
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment