Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a lot of whiteheads on my cheeks and I exfoliate and use specials soaps (clean and clear)?

Idk what to do because I have used benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acids and all that...I have a lot of whiteheads on my cheeks and I exfoliate and use specials soaps (clean and clear)?
I use products with glycolic acid, because those with salicylic acid didn't do anything for my skin except dry it out. MD Forte is a product like a moisturizer that you put on after washing your face. To wash, I use a product like Cetaphil and mix in these sand-like crystals I got from the woman who does my facials. I would recommend investing in some of the MD Forte for sure, but getting a facial just to clear out what your skin is currently harboring. Revlon sells a tool that is a blackhead remover, also useful for whitehead removal, at Walgreens for a few bucks. Here's a link to the page featuring it, so you know what it looks like:


http://beautytools.revlon.com/aspx/skin-鈥?/a>





Good luck :DI have a lot of whiteheads on my cheeks and I exfoliate and use specials soaps (clean and clear)?
Ugh....yeah me too!





i just use clean and clear's 3 creams and then they eventually fall off for me.





sometimes i have to scratch them off and it leaves a little scar =(





i have ALOT of blackheads,white heads , and zits on my forehead and some on my cheeks....=(





if none of those creams or acids work ask someone your close to what they use for thier zits, whitehead ect.





like my dad says when he was a kid he'd soak a slice of white bread in milk and put it on the parts where he had the zits.





it kinda worked for me but i had to scratch most of em off
If regular washing and OTC products aren't working then you can either try some home remedies or go see a dermatologist. Some good home remedies are





1. Dabbing tea tree oil on the affected area.


2. Making as mask of honey, preferably raw honey, b/c it has antibacterial properties.


3. Crushing an aspririn and using a little water to make a paste for spot treating.


4. Using a toner made of diluted apple cider vinegar and water. It will smell at first, but not when your face dries.





Also, check your diet. It is a myth that bad foods cause acne, however, an inadequate diet of the healthy foods is not going to do your skin any good. Up your fruit and veggie intake and drink a lot of water. Water is needed to carry toxins out of the body so that they don't show up on your face.
Try ORIGINS Modernfriction For The Body. I have the same problem. This stuff is great...u see results immediately and no harsh chemicals. The other good thing is that u don't have to use alot or use it every day. This works for the body best, but I use it on my face once in a while too. For your case, also try ORIGINS- Never A Dull Moment. No harsh ingredients either. BOTH of these are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment