Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I get rid of acne it is on my chin, and I tend to get a lot of whiteheads?

Visit a dermatologist for a personalized plan.How do I get rid of acne it is on my chin, and I tend to get a lot of whiteheads?
Acne is caused by oils and grime in the pores of the skin. By washing with a wash cloth and soapy water you should get rid of most of it. Try washing two even three times a day, don't scrub to hard to damage the skin but, lightly and use plenty of soap, rinse well. This should get rid of most of the problem.How do I get rid of acne it is on my chin, and I tend to get a lot of whiteheads?
what you seem to have is a high oil area, simply by wiping with a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel and rubbing alcohol could seriously reduce the problem. for all the fancy names they give for acne medicines the most effective ones contain those two ingredients.
Mix Cornstarch With Vinegar, make a paste and apply on the area for 15-30 minutes; wash off with washcloth and warm water, this helps to get rid whiteheads. Check out http://useinfo-whitehead.blogspot.com/ for more useful info on whiteheads.
Use Nuskin clear action system. It works 100%. If its only on the chin area then i think epoch blemish treatment will do.





for more info check their site


http://www.nuskin.com/corp/product/coresystems/clearaction.shtml


http://www.nuskin.com/corp/product/epoch/blemishtreatment.shtml
My cousin would get some alcohol on cotton and clean his face every morning after waking up and every night before going to bed, It helped him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment