Sunday, April 25, 2010

A solution to get rid of whiteheads?

I have seen the commercials and went on the site for the Murad Acne Complex solution, and I'm interested in knowing whether it also works on mild acne such as whiteheads. I've had whiteheads on my cheeks for a pretty long time, and now that's it's winter, they seem to be getting worse since my skin is getting dryer. I want to try the 30$ kit, but I'm unsure if the kit is only for acne such as pimples and zits, or also for moderate acne like blackheads and whiteheads.A solution to get rid of whiteheads?
No. 1 , How old are you ?


I don't want to know BUT when growing up we all have hormones starting to kick in .


No ! Sugar does not cause your problem unless you sleep with it on your face ,


Try simply washing your face more often because dirt will feel in your poxed face .


Seeing a dermatoligist will be much better than asking a bunch of STRANGERS a Medical question ,


If that is all your medical problems consider yourself lucky .


I lost a daughter to cancer awhile back .


Whiteheads ? Never came up as a problem .


Be good a bathe more .

No comments:

Post a Comment