Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A solution to get rid of whiteheads?

I have seen the commercials and went on the site for the Murad Acne Complex solution, and I'm interested in knowing whether it also works on mild acne such as whiteheads. I've had whiteheads on my cheeks for a pretty long time, and now that's it's winter, they seem to be getting worse since my skin is getting dryer. I want to try the 30$ kit, but I'm unsure if the kit is only for acne such as pimples and zits, or also for moderate acne like blackheads and whiteheads.A solution to get rid of whiteheads?
wash your face! try clean and clear! it really works! take more hot showers and wash your face regularly to prevent getting acne! if that doesn't work then talk to a doctor. she could perscribe a cream or medication. (HINT test the cream on your wrist to see if you r alergic to it) GOOD LUCK!!!A solution to get rid of whiteheads?
thanks for choosing me as your best answer! i have not had one yet! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment