Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you get rid of whiteheads?

Any overnight solutions to help clear them up or at least reduce their appearance? ThanksHow do you get rid of whiteheads?
soap and watter is the best remedy. A good rough washcloth helps as well.How do you get rid of whiteheads?
I use salicylic acid %26amp; a scrub. Sometimes I squeeze them, but usually after I apply salicylic acid, the whitehead comes out more easily.
Go with the first answer and stay with it!! But use water not watter! Good Luck !! ~:()+
Use a 2% beta hydroxy solution and it will bring them to the surface and you can pick them out with a needle.
actually, there is no one cure for getting rid of whiteheads permanently. you just need to learn how to live with it, while maintaining a clean and healthy face. soap and water are the basic. next you need to exfoliate. but you need to avoid the sun when using exfoliating/ chemical peels such as aha/bha or retinol based products. then when using retinol based products, you might want to use a whitening product, as it tends to discolor skin through time.
Try to dry them out. Overnight remedy...put a dab of toothpaste on the spot.
I recently purchased a product called Magic Mirror. I bought it at Cato's. It is a black/white head remover. It has wires on both ends, one for black heads %26amp; one for white heads. I know it sounds gross, but with a little pressure it pops those suckers right out. I don't have many clogged pores anymore. Seriously-It is AWESOME!!!





It only costs @ $ 15.00. It also comes with a mirror that magnifies 10X, a heated eyelash curler %26amp; a cute pink bag to keep it in.





It's worth checking into.
1st apply a hot towel 2 ur face


2nd apply egg whites just the white of the egg not the yoke(let dry)


3rd use a warm towel


4th then put lemon juice on ur face


5th rinse with warm water


6th take some ice cold water and apply to face





gureentee that pimples whiteheads blackheads ect within 12hours





sounds bizzare but it works
I use this system off of TV called Murad it runs around 30.00 for their trial kit but I myself have noticed a difference in using it. I myself have used Proactiv with no luck I just got more breakouts and aggravation of paying too much for junk. Try it I am sure you'll like it too!





Also Avon has that white head/ black head removal tool too! For a lot less I paid 2.00 for mine and yes it works too!

No comments:

Post a Comment