Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good way to help keep my face clean and clear of pimples and black/whiteheads?

i have just exfoliated my skin wif baking soda and it hurts alot. i thought that maybe it would work as my skin has a few pimples and blackheads(nose) and whiteheads(where cheeks join nose).... home remedies please anyone? thanks! :)What is a good way to help keep my face clean and clear of pimples and black/whiteheads?
Please visit www.acne.org. Everyone's acne reacts differently to various methods. This site is a boon for acne sufferers. Take care!What is a good way to help keep my face clean and clear of pimples and black/whiteheads?
okay wellll i think you should find a good cleanser, toner and moistoriser that works good for your skin. At the moment im using neutrogena rapid clear and it seems to be working. But drink lots of water change pillow slips regulary but not every night now thats OCD! but also at least once or twice a week scrub your face and use a mask. Get a face washer and soak it in hot water then put it on your face and its like a mini sauna then keep splashing your face with icy cold water to close the pores. If you have an aloe vera plant in your yard its fun to chop it up and put the goo green stuff on your face and its also very good for your acne as well. Keep cleaning your face and keep a positive attitude (:
dont touch your skin at all if you can help it. cleanse tone and moistureise ever day, and change your pillow slip every night


if your going to have pimples, theres not much you can do (i would know) but keeping your skin clean is very important, it will stop excessive breakouts


dirt on your skin is what causes most pimples, so do everything you can to avoid it.
Baking soda? Ouch?! I bet you got more spots afterwards! You shouldn't overclean your face, the more you clean the more oil will be produced by the skin to compensate for what you remove. I've struggled for years with congested skin, and I have tried all sorts in my time. The worst I found the medicated products, stuff like Clearasil. No matter what, spots just kept coming and coming. A friend of mine told me to wash with plain water because I may simply be overcleaning my skin, and use a good chemical free moisturiser or pure oil. I wasn't convinced at all, especially about oiling my face, but I am glad I listened. My spots went within a few weeks, and I've not had many (montly cycle excluded!) for a few years. Occasionally I use an antibacterial face wash from Handmade Naturals http://www.handmadenaturals.co.uk/shop/shop.php?action=full%26amp;id=58, that settles the odd outbreak and I moisturise with pure jojoba oil, from the same place. That's all! Good luck!
u kno wat works dose clearacell and dose pimple creams dont work u kno wat works...u good soap bar wen u wake up just go to da bathroom soap ur face and rub thouragly den wash with nice hot water...also do it b4 u sleep it works better den dose creams srsly o and dont eat chips and junk food i cant stop my self but u gotta stop a bit and not eat as much srsly it works ur pimples would disapear in like a week or 2
go buy a decent face soap, wash in the morning, and before bed, try not to touch your face with your hands. if you keep it up and dont slack off you should be clearing up by the end of the month.
basic hygiene and a low fat diet. Also see a dermatologist for professional help
use Clean and Clear! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment