Friday, January 8, 2010

Whiteheads...what causes them and how do you get rid of them?

I have a few around my eyes to include my eye lids so squeezing them is not an option. How do I get rid of them and keep them from coming back?Whiteheads...what causes them and how do you get rid of them?
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this siteWhiteheads...what causes them and how do you get rid of them?
try using a facial deep cleanings fash wash. are you sure that they are whiteheads or are they dermial cysts. I get them under my eyes in the soft skin and a dermotolgist can remove them.
This means your eyelids are extra greasy, around that area, which is normal... I would just begin to start washing your face with good old fashioned 'SOAP' and especially around your eyes, with them shut really good, to take care not to get soap in your eyes, and wash really good with warm water everyday.. And believe it or not, soap dries out the skin, so your eyes, should be back to normal before long! You'll see! I swear by this, and I have never used anything else for my face in my whole 44 years in my entire life!! I even tell my two teens to wash their faces, everyday before they use their ';Stridex-Pads'; and they have blemishes, but not near as bad, as they did, before I got on them about washing their faces, and using the stridex-pads.. good luck to you hun! smile, they'll be going away soon enough, you'll see!!! Dont listen to all of these people who will tell you this product works, and that, beccause they dont!! My sister's tried them all, only to find out that good old fashioned soap , is the only thing that helps her, now!! So forget what they all say!!! SOAP, everyday, tho!!! Smile!!!
A whitehead (closed comedone) is a small, white lump in the skin where oil and skin cells clog and close a hair follicle (pore). Whitehead (closed comedone).


go to answers.com and type the word Whiteheads and you will find out more information on the subject
They may appear due to the cosmetics used on eye area ,such as makeup removers, which can increase the oiliness of the eye skin. You should keep such things away from your whiteheads. Also, you can make stream treatment on your eyes. i hope it will help.
Depends, do you have oily or dry skin? If your skin is oily - to start with you can take a warm wash cloth on them to soften them so you can pop them gently to not break your skin and then wash with like a good soap like dial. Put on a hypoallergenic face lotion. Not sure about dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment