Friday, January 8, 2010

What over the counter treatment works really well for breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads?

i just have mild acne. its not the worse but i want my skin to be smooth and clear. i want to buy something but i don't know what to get (don't wanna waste money) i need something that removes blackheads and whiteheads too. summer is coming up and i'm trying to have my skin looking its best. so help me outWhat over the counter treatment works really well for breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads?
Clean and Clear is the best...they have a lot of face washes for different things but if you get a cleansing face wash that has exfoliating beads and use it every mornin and night then it'll clear up your face and get rid of the white headsWhat over the counter treatment works really well for breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads?
clean and clear
try sea breeze astringents
noxema and rubbing alcohol. or clean and clear products.
I use Pond's or Biore face strips for nose, chin, and forehead for blackheads. They work great.
try st. ives apricot scrub- blemish %26amp; blackhead control.


i use it and it works really well and fast. i mean you can literally tell a difference within one day (at least i can). it gently exfoliates to remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can clog pores. the face wash is also a natural swiss formual..so you know it wont irritate your skin
I use clearskin by avon. Its a great, cheap product that works wonderful. go to www.avon.com and look it up. You will like it.
I also had mild acne- the important thing is to really deep clean, but also make sure your face is well moisturized so that your skin doesn't overcompensate by producing excess oil (hence the blackheads, whiteheads, etc.) Try a gentle face wash/scrub combo... Neutrogena and Clean and Clear both make them. I usually do this step in the shower in the morning. I focus on gently rubbing this on my face, focusing on the areas that need it most, like my T-zone. Then, if I have a couple of pimples that are starting to show, I will apply Neutrogena Spot Treatment (small white tube) to just those problem spots. After that dries, I use a tinted moisturizer as my foundation (Stila is GREAT) and it also gives me SPF 15 coverage, which is a plus. Always apply foundatio/tinted moisturizer with a good foundation brush. It helps with even coverage and also limits the amount of bacteria you put on your freshly cleaned face. In general, I avoid touching my face excessively, as that tends to add pore clogging dirt and germs from my fingertips. As this becomes a routine, you'll find you break out less and have clean, supple skin! Good luck!
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment