Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good facial cleanser for killing whiteheads?

I have tried everything it seems and nothing seems to be working. HELP!!What is a good facial cleanser for killing whiteheads?
act neeeWhat is a good facial cleanser for killing whiteheads?
Tried and True method from my dermatologist:


Witch Hazel from your local grocery-Wipe with a cotton ball over areas daily, at least twice a day. The best time to do this if you want faster results is right after your shower, because the steam from your shower opens up your pores.
Proactive, and Netrogena daily facial cleanser!!! Or St. Ives appricote scrub
You might want to try ARbonne's ';Intelligence'; self balancing skin care products. My daughter, who's 21, was using proactive, but it didn't totally clear up her skin and dried out her face. I gave her a sample of ';Intelligence'; and it cleared her up in about 3 days! She said she loves how her face feels too. I have a sample packet I could send you. It comes with: Wash, Balancer, Thermal Mask, Eye Creme, and Moisturizer.


e-mail me if you are interested.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Whiteheads/Blackheads/


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Try getting a facial to clean out the impurities in your skin. Also, I've used Proactiv and Clean and Clear with Microbeads. Both have really worked for me but even when using those products I've noticed that if I don't wash my face at night I still sometimes get small whiteheads. If you still don't have any luck with these products or suggestions I would recommend seeing a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment