Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of whiteheads under the eye?

i have little whiteheads all under my eye where my dark circles are. so when i put concealor on, the whiteheads stand out and make it look cakey...can i get rid of these somehow without damaging the skin under my eye?How to get rid of whiteheads under the eye?
I don't think there white heads. I believe there calcium deposits. Do you drink a lot of milk? I drink a gallon in a day n 1/2. I never worried about them as it tells me I'm as healthy as a cow!!


I'm a Wisconsin girl through n through.


You know our moto: ';Come smell our dairy air';How to get rid of whiteheads under the eye?
i have that too and all people have it. Wash your face and use toilet tissue and just wipe it out until its all gone but in 3 days it will go back again sojust do it every 3 days.. =]
im wonderin the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment