Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a bunch of whiteheads on my face I go to a dermatolagist and I am on the highest working stuff?

the highest working stuff doest work and i have tried to put toothpaste on them but it doesnt help. I am starting school at the end of august and i would like to look pressentable. can anyone give me any tips on what to do about them???I have a bunch of whiteheads on my face I go to a dermatolagist and I am on the highest working stuff?
what I do is steam my face and then take them out.





it works like a charm





or go to a salon and get a facial.





I used to have a lot of white heads but after doing that and cleaning my face every other night, They are all gone!I have a bunch of whiteheads on my face I go to a dermatolagist and I am on the highest working stuff?
put a hot cloth on them and pop them!
Try mixing 2 tablespoons of table salt with 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.


then put it on your face for 2 minutes and rinse off.


Only do that for a week. every night.


You might have a tiny break out after 3 days because the oil sinks down into your pores and brings all the impurities up but that will go away within a day.


All you have to do is give it a week, and your skin will be clear and soft.


Then after that week of using it every day, continue to use it every other day.


That mixture usually lasts 2-3 days then you have to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment