Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i move zits that are not whiteheads before my wedding day?

I tend to break out right before a big event - and the big red bumps, not just a white head i can pop. I've been told clean%26amp;clear and the like will just dry out my skin and cause more zits and are not for people my age (30) are there any of those lasers that will make a zit go away within a day? what products would take them away?How can i move zits that are not whiteheads before my wedding day?
What I and many co-workers use is the Mary Kay acne treatment gel. It works really fast! I will put it on the night before and notice a big difference the next day. I get adult acne sometimes too.How can i move zits that are not whiteheads before my wedding day?
from my understanding you can go to a dermatologist and have them inject them with hydrocortizone to ease the swelling. this is supposed to be pretty effective. they may have other treatments now that are available, but that one is tried and true to my knowledge.
i use toothpaste on my zits before i sleep and wash it off in the morning let it dry before laying down ! that has always worked for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment