Saturday, December 26, 2009

PLEASE HELP! What can I do to get rid of the whiteheads in the middle of my upper lip?

I have some around my eyes too, but that does not look bad. But on my lips they look bad. People notice themPLEASE HELP! What can I do to get rid of the whiteheads in the middle of my upper lip?
A paste made of sandalwood powder and rose water.. on being applied every 5 hours will be very effective.. Alternatively, use Garnier's Pimple Control Pen. Very very effective.PLEASE HELP! What can I do to get rid of the whiteheads in the middle of my upper lip?
You need to bust them and use a astringent a couple of times a day. Use plain ivory soap too.
wash ur face wth cold water minimum5-6times a day, use facial srub atleast twice a week %26amp; take hot fomentation...always use mild soaps for face cleansing...apply a pack of sandalwood,neem,orange peel powder wth honey or milk...once a day %26amp; use an astringent lotion or deep pore cleanser at night before going to sleep on ur face wth cotton..


u wl see the differnce very soon wth a glowing face..
go to dermatologist. some times they go away I've had them near my eyes. i bought a tool for white heads and blk heads,but in case of scares i think go to dermatologist is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment