Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I use acne treatments to fight my blackheads/whiteheads and pimples?

I was thinking buying the Clean and Clear Acne control kit, and see if it helps with my blackheads/whiteheads and pimples. I used a lot of products, but none seemed to work.Can I use acne treatments to fight my blackheads/whiteheads and pimples?
it will not work if you really mixed that kind of product.acne treatments is for your acne only.but for your blackheads and whiteheads.use a scrub 2x a week to remove and after that put some mask.choose like a clay mask to absorb the oil in your face.if you have time try to steam first your skin so it will become softer so when you do the scrub it soften and your pores more often.Can I use acne treatments to fight my blackheads/whiteheads and pimples?
Hello,





You need to hear my story, as it was like your current situation.


When I was 12 I started getting a few zits and so bought clearisil. Didn't work. Bought Clean and Clear. Didn't Work. Bought Proactive. Not only didn't work, but it made my acne worse when I got on it and when I got off a month after starting it. (15 at that time)





I went to the dermatologist right after proactive messed up my face, and I qualified for accutane because of my history of products not working. Accutane is an oral drug that is in pill form that most people take once a day. The first month, it made me break out and become very dry. Second moth: Broke out even worse and dried out skin, eyes, lips, hair, nails, and throat. I began putting on Olay Moisturizer (derm. said its the best), eye drops a few times a day, put Vaseline on lips and inside nose at night and morning, and drank tons of water.


During the third month, my acne stayed the same for about two weeks, and then The zits began going away very quickly!


In the fourth month, my face continued to clear up dramatically, and in the fifth month, all of my acne was completely gone!





The way it works is by giving you a high dosage a vitamin a which ';cures'; acne. It dries out your skin very badly ridding pimples, white heads, black heads, and cysts (I had all of them!). After you are finished, most people never have acne again. The ones that do don't have nearly as bad acne and can go back on it. I love my skin now and haven't had a zit since!





Beware though, and make sure your decision is the right one. It can cause depression which I still have mild signs of even a few moths after being off of it. The dry skin really stinks and can cause birth defects (you cant be on accutane if you are pregnant). It can also damage your liver if you are a drinker. You need blood test every month as well as pregnancy tests and two forms of birth control every month (I didn't need those as I am a guy).





Remember that I had about 20 zits before accutane and it got rid of all of them! I have mild scarring which may go away. I am VERY glad that I went on this and wont have to deal with acne again!





Research it more if you are considering going on it.





GO TO THE DERMATOLOGIST NO MATTER WHAT!!! THEY SPECIALIZE IN SKIN AND WILL NOT SCREW YOU OVER LIKE OVER-THE-COUNTER PRODUCTS!!!
The best way to use any product with benzoyl peroxide is as a spot treatment. Use a gentle cleanser (Clearasil Stayclear Daily Face Wash, Cetaphil, Purpose, etc...), use a toner or astringent, put on the spot treatment, and once it dries, moisturize your skin. Use a scrub for blackheads twice a week. Don't use the Clean %26amp; Clear blackhead scrub... it smells awful and doesn't work. The Clearasil smells pretty gross, but it works well
Read this blog before taking any action, your answer is right here:


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
Don't waste your money. Just use GILLET gel shaving cream. Apply it all over your face and lather. Keep it there for 30 minutes and wipe off with a dry towel. Then wash with warm water before going to bed


IT WORKS!!!
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment