Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of all my backheads, whiteheads, pimples, etc, on my nose?

I have super good skin like on my chin, cheeks, forehead.





But my nose. It's horrible. It's actually disturbing. And I absoultely hate it.


And no matter what I put on it, they never go away.


See http://i24.tinypic.com/4vfxub.png








Does anyone know what I can do?


Besides go to the dermatagolist.How do I get rid of all my backheads, whiteheads, pimples, etc, on my nose?
Stop wearing so much makeup, clean your face or do a better job cleaning it. Go to Wal Mart or some grocery store to buy some skin care products and if you still have problems go to the dermatologist.How do I get rid of all my backheads, whiteheads, pimples, etc, on my nose?
Buy a good facial scrub. They have exfoliates in them. These are little sand-like grains that really clean out the pores. You can buy these facial scrubs at Walgreens or Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, etc. There are many different brands. Have one of the cosmetic people help you choose one for your needs. Use it every day, especially on your problem area, and I am pretty sure that you will see a big difference in about a week or so. Good luck!!!
i used the generic form of proactive solution on my face and it worked really well. i couldn't believe what a difference it made. you can buy the kit at any drugstore.
go to a local drug store or walmart. they have these strips for your nose. just put one on and than pull off. worked wonders for me. good luck
use a facial mask!!!
For blackheads try Biore strips. For acne try Neutrogena acne wash. But I think you should go the dermatologist.
You can't just apply a magic juice and expect it to go away. Skin care requires just that...care. Take a wash cloth and put it in hot water and squeeze it out before lying it over your face. The warm cloth helps open your pores and makes blackheads easier to squeeze out. Getting rid of them before they turn into pimples reduces half your problem. You need to exfoliate your skin to get rid of the top layer of dead skin that tends to clog our pores. Doing this reduces your blackheads and before you know it you have your problem under control. Wash your face daily but make sure you also use a good skin moisturizer to avoid drying your face out. Good luck.
A lot of simple and natural remedies for treating and preventing pimples, acne,blackheads, whiteheads can be found at http://acxe.info
Go to the dermatologist. You are not going to be able to treat that with over the counter medications and need a professional offer a treatment plan.
The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.


Check out http://useinfo-whitehead.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment