Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to get rid or reduce number of whiteheads?

Hi,


I have white heads all over my face! its stressing me out because there are no helpful links that explain how to get rid of them without seeing a doctor.





i want natural remedies that can be easily done and get rid or reduce the amount of whiteheads.





i have quite oily skin but i eat quite healthy.


Please dont tell me to just see a dermatologist.





I also wondered why all of a sudden i have pimples appearing on my hairline?





thanks xHow to get rid or reduce number of whiteheads?
How to get rid of whiteheads??


Good question... I had this problem myself until I researched it.





A good facial cleansing regime, healthy diet, and rest is a quick answer to your question.





Whiteheads are different from any other bump because they appear when your pores are COMPLETELY clogged. They go away after a couple days if you don't bust them. %26amp; please don't bust them ((even if they seem to get worse... they will leave scars))





((you don't have to buy these products))


But I wash my face twice a day with Neutrogena Deep Wash


((it has salicylic acid in it... which is great for pores))


a Clarifying lotion by Clinique as my Toner


Moisterizing lotion with SPF15 by Olay





I wash... tone... %26amp; moisterize twice a day





So be patient and stop stressing :: you'll be on your way to clear skin in no time





PS:: remember that diet, sun exposure, washing powder, dirty pillowcases/sheets, and touching your face/busting bumps all contribute to the appearance of your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment