Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of whiteheads?

I always get these nasty ';whiteheads';, I guess I'd call them, on my nose and sometimes my upper lip, especially in the morning after I wake up. How can I get rid of them or rather prevent them?How do I get rid of whiteheads?
Wet your face and exfoliate with some baking soda. Just a little bit does it, and don't rub too hard! Then wash your face with good soap (I like neutrogena or DHC's olive soap), then applyneutrogena's clear gel (it doesn't cause my skin to dry out like clearasil and the others). Finish with a moisturizer, but try NOT applying it to your nose and upper lip.





I also like the suggestion of sleeping with a clean towel on your pillow or just flip the pillow over one night and then change the pillowcase the next.How do I get rid of whiteheads?
Apply a hot, wet compressor on an existing whitehead to open the pore. Pop the whitehead with a sterile needle and gently squeeze it. Wash your hands and face before and after to avoid infection.
Go to the nearest beauty school and get a facial. (Much cheaper than a salon). Whiteheads are sometimes caused from dry skin, rather than oily like most people think. A good facial will make them go away.
Wash with face washer.. and put a clean towel on your pillow
get some oil absorbing sheets and use them during the day to keep the oil from collecting down there
facial-- see ur doctor
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment