Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good facial product i can find in walgreens that cures whiteheads?

um...i need a facial product for my skin .


sometimes i get irritable and I'm tired of my skin getting too dry or too oily .


i want something that clears my skin and removes dirt.


any suggestions please? HELP!!! What is a good facial product i can find in walgreens that cures whiteheads?
Wash your face with natural soap, rinse with cool water and pat dry --do not rub. Use witch hazel as an astringent. Make sure you practice good eating habits which include fruits and veg. Good luck to ya.What is a good facial product i can find in walgreens that cures whiteheads?
well the wave works very good for me and its the only thing i use i highly recommend it! hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment