Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I suffer from Rosacea, how can I get rid of whiteheads and enlarged pores?

I use metronidazole for my rosacea. I am battling with the inflammatory stage of rosacea, which means I too have whiteheads and enlarged pores. I also have hot flashes, which exacerbates the rosacea.





I had not heard of Finacea. I am seeing my physician tomorrow and I will ask her about Finacea. Metronidazole (Noritate, Metrogel) seems to have helped my rosacea in the past. If you haven't tried it, you may want to ask your dermatologist about it. Sometimes I use hydrocortisone 1% over-the-counter cream on my face too.





Whiteheads and pore enlargement occurs when your rosacea exacerbates. Like myself, you may have to figure out what triggers your rosacea (caffeine, exercise, sun exposure, spicy foods) and avoid those triggers.





I know, it's a lame answer, but rosacea does tend to come and go, and sometimes it even takes your medication several weeks to start working well.I suffer from Rosacea, how can I get rid of whiteheads and enlarged pores?
Try a 1-2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Lotion. It's one of the best things you can get over the counter for rosacea. Here's a guide with more information: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>I suffer from Rosacea, how can I get rid of whiteheads and enlarged pores?
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Rosacea Solution: http://zenmed.com/rosacea?a=5881%26amp;x=click





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment