Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make my acne, pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads go away?

Its severe acne, I have had it since 3rd grade, so don't just list ';another product';.How can I make my acne, pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads go away?
I have a lot of acne too, but I've been trying Skin Id from Neutrogena for about a month now and it's working really good! I didn't see any fast results for a few weeks but now I can really really see the difference. I think you should try it. Go to http://skinID.com I hope it will work for you. It really did help. Also if you touch your face a lot then stop. I hope this is not just ';another product';. How can I make my acne, pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads go away?
If it really won't go away and you've tried many different products, then the best thing you can do is go visit a dermatologist who will most likely be able to prescribe you a prescription that wil be much more effective





Though, if you haven't tried it, I use clean and clear products and they work really well - I usually have a few little pimples but when I brush on a little powder they aren't noticeable





I wash my face with an acne wash every morning, use that same wash in the shower every night, apply an astringent after the shower, and apply benzol peroxide treatment before going to sleep - which works for me
it wont completly go away if you do this but it helps ALOT!





take a bowl and put about a half of cup of water in it and then heat it up for 30 seconds. then take a lemon and squize as much out of the lemon as u can into the bowl. then take a was cloth and soak it in and then ring it out and scrub your face for about 5 minutes. it pay burn at first, but it works excellent! i had horrible acne and i tried every product and nothing ever works. i wash my face with a lemon and then use the Olay skin toner, with proactive lotion. and ive had clear skin ever since!
Acne is a problem and you do need to see a dermatoligist...BUT whiteheads, blackheads and pimples are from dirt and dirt and makeup clog up the pores..You need to treat your face better and be clean about washing it twice a day.Use an OIL free soap. moisturize your face twice a day.Don't put heavy things on your face to cover your acne as that will make it worse.
i have all those since 10th grade and never heal fully since. it will become better for a period of time and it will flare up again.


tried many means but to no avail.





so, now im at my last resort: dermatologist.


if that doesnt work, i resign to my fate and live my life as the scarred girl.
the dermatologist works wonders


they will put you on some good medicine


and also just learn to live with it


people shouldn't judge you by the way you look
wash your face at night and in the morning! That's what I do, and I don't have any acne!
You should go to a dermatolagist
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment