Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why is my face clear of acne in the morning, but at night my face is covered in whiteheads and bumps?

I'll wake up and my face is completely clear. Maybe a couple bumps on my face but that's it. However when I get home at night around 7 or 8 my face is covered bumps and my acne is clearly visible. Why is that?Why is my face clear of acne in the morning, but at night my face is covered in whiteheads and bumps?
Go to this link --%26gt; http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/鈥?/a>


You will watch impressive videos of good products, very good tips and advices to get beautiful skin and good answers to your skin issues.Why is my face clear of acne in the morning, but at night my face is covered in whiteheads and bumps?
Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves in water over the face every night and washed with warm water in the morning for preventing pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, dryness, and wrinkles.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
The truth is its because acne is a *****. It could be because you think your gonna get acne at night you get nervous and that causes the acne. Sucks huh. At least you don't have it like me, im completely clear of acne till i go out to a party or have a photo shoot.
Easy solution with that is bring a facial wash with you wherever you are going and if you feel that your face is dirty wash it so you can prevent having acne all over your face by the end of the day.
YOU KNO THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME BUT I NEVER KNEW WHY.. I PRETTY MUCH JUST FIGURED IT WAS BECAUSE WHEN U SLEEP YOUR RELAXED AND NOT BREAKIN ANY SWEAT OR GETTING DIRTY, WHEN YOUR AWAKE YOU MAY BE STRESSING OR SWEATING AND TOUCHING THINGS AND THEN TOUCHING YOUR FACE WHICH CAUSE YOU TO BREAK OUT.
its acne... i had the same problem n im still having the same problem still.. n even if i eat chocolate, chips or even had a sip of soft drinks next day there's all kind of pimples its **** man i hate it
Your diet, the environment you are in, both strong candidates.
Do you eat a lot of chocolate? Maybe that is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment