Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of whiteheads without popping them and scarring my face?

They have this tool at the drugstore that you can use on blackheads and whiteheads. It puts just enough pressure to release the fluid without scarring, plus you dont have to digg your nails into ur skin.


Its a little stick with a hole on each end, 2 diff sizes. I think it works good!!How do I get rid of whiteheads without popping them and scarring my face?
Well for me, even when I don't bother them, I still get scars on my face. Usually I just douce them in rubbing alcohol to dry it out, that will make them smaller. I try to avoid as much contact as possible.How do I get rid of whiteheads without popping them and scarring my face?
Have you tried retin-a? that's what I use and it works, I have adult acne and back acne. It sucks but this helps and I buy it online. Any ways I hope this helps and good luck. MC
there is special wipes for they hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment