Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do I need to do when I only get zits and whiteheads on my forehead?

I notice there is always whiteheads, pimples, and zits on my forehead but I never get blackheads. And they always come back. HELP ME!!What do I need to do when I only get zits and whiteheads on my forehead?
Use rubbing alcohol. It's not only cheap but works great for that. Use it daily and you should see results.What do I need to do when I only get zits and whiteheads on my forehead?
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
Whatever you do, don't pop 'em. Yes, it's tempting ...but don't.





I use to have billions of zits and whiteheads/blackheads when i was a teenie weenie high schooler ....





my mom offered me 1 dollar for each one she'd like me pop. I got 100 dollars. T.T





Point is ... i have 100 scars on my face and you don't want that.





Try using neutragena ...and if that doesn't work, u probably have to see a dermatologist. It could be an imbalance in your hormones.
change your sheets more often!!





and possibly ask your grandma for about $25 and order pro-active.. my neice uses it and she said it works great. she has the same problem area. also if you use hair products, you need to make sure you get them all out before going to bed.. hence changing your sheets will help with the problem..
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Freckles/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on hair highlighting/ Weight loss Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
You have a skin infection. This is caused by two things: bacteria and skin oil, which the bacteria feasts on. There are a lot of doctors, nutritionists and plain old snake root oil salesmen out there when it comes to acne, selling anything from proactive, to prescription medication, to touting over the counter products and radical diets, to the very extreme accutane.





Your body is going to react differently to all these treatments and none may actually work. My advice, having just gone through this for three years, is to see a good dermatologist.





You should have them do a swab of the inside of your nose and do a culture to check to see if you are a staph carrier. If you are, the staph can move through your system to infect the skin on your face, and that can be treated within your nose with Bactroban. However, as I already stated, you may not respond to many treatments before finding one that works for you.





You may also want to try megadoses of vitamin B5, which was the only thing that actually worked for me.





In short, the bad news is that there is no over night cure for the symptoms you describe. The good news is that the sooner you start taking action, and seeing a dermatologist, the sooner you will have clear skin. Good luck!
One additional thing to do is to change your pillowcase every single night. Your hair gets grease all over the pillow, and when you sleep it gets on your face. I have never really heard of blackheads on foreheads (?)


BTW coincidence I was typing this while the previous answer was posted so I hadn't seen it at that point.
you have oily skin. use a good facial soap for oily skin. also as mentioned above use swabs with alchohol.
If you have a fringe keep it pulled back, let the air get to it , as well as plenty of face washing, and remember don't pick at them I no it's hard.
If it is only on your forehead it could be caused by your hair products. Try not putting anything on the hair that touches your forehead and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment