Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of blackheads? Scars? Whiteheads? Acne in general?

I have a few red acne and a few acne scars and mild acne all over my face. Also, for popped pimples, what can I do to reduce the inflammation or reduce scarring?How do I get rid of blackheads? Scars? Whiteheads? Acne in general?
I think using Clearpores and other surface treatment work temporarily. I used to have a lot of acne just like you (all over my body, not just my face) but I find that rubbing all those lotions and cleansers is too much trouble.





Anyway, I came across a study that shows that people from other cultures that eat a good diet almost NEVER have acne...even when they are going through puberty. But as soon as they changed their diets, acne started to flare up like crazy.How do I get rid of blackheads? Scars? Whiteheads? Acne in general?
It really depends on the type of skin you have and what is causing your acne breakouts. There are a dozen treatments that promise the world but are really disappointing. Your best bet is to ask your dermatologist as they will know more about your specific condition.





I learned a lot about acne and actually found a way to get rid of it quickly from this squidoo lens:
I have a home made treatment.





take a bath, exfoliate with a paste made from raw honey, lime %26amp; salt. This gets rid of blackheads %26amp; whiteheads.





After your out of the shower, make this a twice a week thing.


Massage with olive oil %26amp; a bit of tea tree oil. Leave it on over night. It heals the skin promoting new growth %26amp; reduces inflammation.





The other nights apply RAW honey on your face %26amp; leave it on over night. I mean raw honey, because of the anti-fungal, anti-microbial %26amp; healing properties of raw honey. All this is lost when pasteurized, it's easy to find. Make sure it says RAW on the label.





Good luck
. Make a paste of roasted %26amp; powdered pomgranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over boils,acne, pimple, blackheads and whiteheads. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
1. Lime juice will get rid of acne and scars


2. Honey will keep you skin healthy soft smooth and fresh


3. Drink lots of water and eat healthy


4. Don't pop your pimples because it leaves scars

No comments:

Post a Comment