Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats a good face wash to get rid of whiteheads?

right now im using neutrogena clear pore and ive been using it for 7 mounts and it isnt really working. I have light acne and would like to get a new acne fash wash for whiteheads, oily skin, and for sensitive skin. i dont want to try something that has alot of steps and is expensive like proactive. what would you suggest for me?Whats a good face wash to get rid of whiteheads?
belive it or not hemroid cream. put just a little spot on each wight head and by morning it will be gone. dont belive me? look it up.Whats a good face wash to get rid of whiteheads?
I've heard Preparation H works wonders, too. Also, remember to drink plenty of water! This will clear your skin up from the inside. That works for my son who is breaking out and his skin stays nice. If he doesn't drink lots and lots of water, I can tell by his skin. I would recommend about a gallon a day. I think it's a pain to keep up with but it's better than harmful chemicals and very much worth it to have clear skin. GL.
My g/f just posted her first video on YouTube talking about her favorite face wash. She LOVES hers!





:) Henry
use plain dove soap. it has moisterizer in it and wont dry your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment