Saturday, December 26, 2009

I always get whiteheads on my chin and above my mouth sometimes close to the bottom of my nose. Why?

They look disgusting when they do come up. Should I go to the doctor? By the way I wash my face with Neutrogena.I always get whiteheads on my chin and above my mouth sometimes close to the bottom of my nose. Why?
Its normal.stop using certain products on your face...just use warm water.I always get whiteheads on my chin and above my mouth sometimes close to the bottom of my nose. Why?
Ok do you get this whiteheads all the time or only around your menstrual time? if this is what is happening, its all hormonal, don't try to get rid of them like pinching them or you will get scars. Their are lot of products out ther you can always use,for God sake never cleanse your face with regular soap. Ii have a lot of faith on Oil of Olay buut it doesnt work for every one. Try something that it works for the type of skin u have. It kind of seem like you have oily skin, because whiteheads are over active sebaceous glands that are overwork even mor if you are washing your face all the time. Wash face at night and morning , with a cleanser that is just for the type of skin ou have.... But like I said before , if it only comes out on the time of menstrual cycle just let them be....still cleanse face but with a sensitive cleanser... I hope I didn't make you all confused....
when i get acne i get it around my chin as well. many things can cause acne - stress, dirt, chemical imbalance, changing soap/lotions. i'd recommend washing your face twice a day and use Witch Hazel to cleanse throughout the day - this will help remove excess oil that can contribute to the break outs, but wont try out your skin like the alcohol based astringents. I also find that the witch hazel works much better than the other stuff. time may change your acne situation, though i'm 25 and mine is worse than when i was 16, i contribute it to stress and hormones. if you are concerned, a doctor will be able to tell specifically for your acne how you can help it. good luck!
I have them all over my chin too but they have only appeared this year. I tried squeezing them out but I just get others in different places, otherwise they come back again in the same place. Don't squeeze though, when I started getting blackheads on my cheeks I squeezed one and now there is a tiny dent in my face where skin won't grow over.
It's normal. Maybe you have oily skin and you need to get a new product to use. I use Clean and Clear oil free daily pore cleanser. It works really well for me, but it is not made especially for whiteheads. If you go to this website,


http://www.cleanandclear.com/findRoutine鈥?/a>


It lets you pick what kind of acne yolu have and what type of skin you have to tell you the best product for you. another like it is.


http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a>


just push take your evaluation


and it will find the exact products for you!


another tip is to wet your face with warm water, wash it, and rinse it with cold water to close the pores.


hope i helped.
well maybe if neutrogena dosnt work for all those white heads maybe you should just try some other stuff and see if that helps for ypu cause not every thing will work on your skin you might need too go too a dermatoligst and they might be able to give you some stuff for them they had to do that for my friend and that stuff really works what they gave her so go with wat i say you should try a different product and then so to the dermatoligst.
eat less greasy food.
scratch them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment