Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I get rid of whiteheads?

I have several whiteheads on my face that I can't get rid of. I've tried ';popping'; them like pimples but it doesn't work. It almost like they are deeper under the skin than a pimple. I even tried a needle once a while back but I don't like the idea of tearing my skin open to remove them so I've never done that again. Can anyone help? How do you get rid of yours?How do I get rid of whiteheads?
every few hours wash your face with moderately hot water .


this opens up your pores and it will be easier to tkae the white heads out














i hope i helped.How do I get rid of whiteheads?
TOOTHPASTE


PUT SOME ON THE PIMPLE BEFORE U GO TO SLEEP


AND JUST WASH YOUR FACE WITH WARM WATER IN THE MORNING...


I DONT HAVE ACNE


IT SEEMS TO ALWAYS WORK FOR ME THEN I GET A LITTLE ';PERIOD PIMPLE'; OR SOMETHING

No comments:

Post a Comment