Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of black/whiteheads on your face the fastest?

i have blackheads on my nose.


I really hate it!!!


and no matter what facial wash I use,nothing had change!


please help!!!


I do wash my face daily.


how can I get rid of this the fastest?





thank you very much!How do you get rid of black/whiteheads on your face the fastest?
To have a clear skin , u must first make lifestyle changes .


Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet .Drink lot of water .Steam your face over a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes twice a week to get rid of black/whiteheads .For more solutions and for natural skin care to have a clear skin,refer


http://healthbeautytips.net


http://care4fitness.comHow do you get rid of black/whiteheads on your face the fastest?
go to the drug store and buy a zit popper it is in the nipper area. they are kind of expensive- 8-or 9 bucks. it has a loop at each end. place it over the zit and slide the loop down. the crap will come right out!


keep the instrument wiped off w/ alcohol so u don't transfer bacteria on your face
you should usew st.ive's apricots srubs.they REALLY work,ask anybody:)


oh,and it gets rid of blackheads and pores really well.
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
try getting a warm washcloth and leave it on your skin for about thirty seconds to open your pores. then wash it with a gentle scrub. like apricot scrub. (It may work for you, it works for me and i get black heads all over) then rinse your face with cold water to reduce your pores. after that use a multi tasking moisturizer. hope it helps :)
try going for a steaming treatment it will help alot
I have the exact same problem..and the St. Ives Apricot Scrub doesnt work..I find no scrub works because they dont get under the skin. I havent used the Biore strips but I hear they are awful because they can scar and leave you with huge pores...which leads to more blackheads. The one thing that kind of worked for me is after a shower I put kleenex on my fingers and slowly tryed to push them out..but dont force them because then you will break out. Make sure your hands are clean to so that you wont infect it. I hope this helps and if you find something better let me know!!
biore strips!!! they work perfectly at rippin those little grossies out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment