Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of blackheads & whiteheads on my chin,nose & forehead?

Tips to remove blackheads


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Tips-t鈥?/a>How do I get rid of blackheads %26amp; whiteheads on my chin,nose %26amp; forehead?
Mary Kay Cosmetics has a masque that works great.How do I get rid of blackheads %26amp; whiteheads on my chin,nose %26amp; forehead?
you can put a lil sugar with lemon juice and use it as a scrub ...leaves your skin really smooth, gets rid of whiteheads atleast
Make sure you exfoliate. I like the Buf-Puf soap squares. They work really well.
you can try those pore strips, i know ponds and biore has them, they work pretty well if you use them after you've exfoliated and washed.
Have your doctor prescribe you Benza Clin.


It works good!
Use a cleanser with salicylic acid and use an acne cream afterwards with either benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid (depending on how sensitive your skin is).





If you can see a dermatologist, Benzaclin works miracles on blackheads and whiteheads.
I INITIALLY GOT THEM HOT WAXED OFF THEN I STARTED USING NEUTROGENA PRODUCTS PRICEY BUT WORTH IT
I suggest to go to your local Russian salon and get a facial they get it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment