Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to get rid of whiteheads on forehead?

Argh i can never get rid of them. I went to the dermatologist and i got differin cream and it only gets rid of other pimples on my face not the whiteheads on forehead. Any methods that have really worked for anyone? Thanks heapsHow to get rid of whiteheads on forehead?
The forehead is the top of the infamous T-Zone. I'd recommend using an exfoliating cleanser a few times a week, and then moisturize with a light cream after using a toner.





This Kiss My Face starter pack has everything you need:





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





It's cruelty free, and it works on someone with sensitive skin, like me.





Best of luck to you . . .How to get rid of whiteheads on forehead?
PROACTIV!!!


Thats alll I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment