Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whatever i do never works for getting rid of whiteheads!?

I have tryed literally like everything!


i really want home remedies for getting rid of them! please if anyone knows of any please tell me ! i will be so happy! [:Whatever i do never works for getting rid of whiteheads!?
Do you mean whiteheads or infected zits?





For infected zits you light a match and run a pin through it. Then you clean the black stuff off the pin, and stick it in the middle of your zit. Then squeeze the puss out of your zit (disgusting I know.)





Treat whiteheads like blackheads. They are the same thing except whiteheads are colored white on the ends and not black.





To prevent whiteheads, wash your face every morning and night (I reccomend using Proactiv.)Whatever i do never works for getting rid of whiteheads!?
I used Proactive and it worked great. The only thing to it is that you can't use it over an extended period of time or you may get little scar-like marks on your face like I did. It worked great and I still use it but only when my regular facewash doesn't prevent an outbreak of pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment