Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best moisturizer for oily skin with a few breakouts (whiteheads)?

Looking for something that is realtively cheap (under $15 USD) and is oil-free and fragrance free with an SPF and without any skin irritants. Also, something that might suit someone with really oily skin.What is the best moisturizer for oily skin with a few breakouts (whiteheads)?
Olay is cheep from Avon! Great moisturizer creams!What is the best moisturizer for oily skin with a few breakouts (whiteheads)?
Clinique...it's called ';the worlds best moisturizer';, it's $11 bucks for the small one but a better buy for the $22 large one...I know that's not under your $15 dollar make but the plus of this is it lasts a long long time. You only need a very small amout. Trust me it works!!!
olay.plus it helps to make your skin tone more even and whiteheads are less visible.clean%26amp;clear moisturizer doesnt really work for me.it doesnt moist my skin.
I use aloe Moisturizer..





When aloe is added to cosmetic products it improves penetration into the deepest layers of the skin.





This means that whatever essential oils or other nutritive ingredients you have in the formula of your moisturizer would become more effective. Aloe is also renown for it rejuvenating qualities and


helps against aging of the skin.





The bitters of the aloe has been used traditionally for detoxification of the body and has been found to have anti viral, anti bacterial and anti-fungal properties.





i recommend Balancing Moisturizer(Namyang aloe)!


it's is wonderful!! to me...
I feel your pain my 12 year old daughter has horrible oily skin. I found a website that has natural remedies that you can make and use at home. I will send you some, they work really well.


Peace


GG





http://www.care2.com/greenliving/cornsta鈥?/a>


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/milk-ki鈥?/a>


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/a-perso鈥?/a>


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/lemons-鈥?/a>


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/use-eps鈥?/a>
Go to the drugstore or Walmart/Target and buy ';Clean and Clear'; brand Shine control Moisturizer. It has acne clearing ingredients and a mattifier that keeps your skin from looking greasy, plus it adds moisture. I love it! And it's under $7 a bottle. I don't think it has any SPF, but its great otherwise.


It is oil-free and fragrance free.





For SPF, try Nutragena brand moisturizer, I can't say I have used them, but I read they are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment