Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GOOD way to get rid of whiteheads at home?

is there something that you can use to get rid of them? (like something homemade) ANYTHING?


my skin would be perfect if it werent for those pesky little things.GOOD way to get rid of whiteheads at home?
Rubbing alcohol of fen does the trick. Sometimes, If you use fluoride tooth paste and put a band aid on it, they will go away. But, if you have sensitive skin, it makes it 20 times worse. But if you dont, you dont get zits for like, the month. Depends on how badly you want to risk it.





I would stick with the rubbing alchohol.GOOD way to get rid of whiteheads at home?
I have the same problem so I used Neutrogena acne wash and it really helped. But I don't know any home remedies sorry
use your nails to peel them off
call out the pest control team!





Pesky little things should exterminated from every home!

No comments:

Post a Comment