Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i get rid of these little whiteheads?

the ac broke down at my house yesterday and last night when i went to bed...my room was really hot. so this morning when i woke up i noticed i had alot of little whiteheads all over my chin and around my mouth!





i washed my face and everything and they wont go away...my chin is red and it hurts! does anyone know how to get rid of them?How do i get rid of these little whiteheads?
I have a few recomendations:


1. Apply salt with a little bit of water, so it is kind of a paste. As salt is a bacteria Killer(hense gargling with salt) It also dehydrates the skin, reducing the white heads as they would need moisture. the down side to this is when the salt dry's, you can have it all over your bed.


2. Try tea tree oil,it is a natural antibiotic, Also Lemon is very good.





I personally use a few drops of tea tree oil, a small amount of witch hazel, and a few drops of lemon juice(from the lemon). It works wonders for me.How do i get rid of these little whiteheads?
whenever that happens to me i put some toothpaste on it.


i know it sounds crazy..but if you get the right amount it works.


just put enough to kinda cover them..let it dry..it should start to burn a little..after it dries was it off.


you will be red for about 20 minutes after you wash the toothpaste off though (only if it works)


hope i helped!
The best stuff is Shaklee Acne stuff its all natural so you wont break out and it prevents acne also...the stuff is great!!!





http://www.shaklee.net/rachelgrace/produ鈥?/a>
The Spa Day bar is great for acne prone skin, from Soapy Nature. All-Natural and affordable. Great Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment