Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I get rid of whiteheads?

I play sports, so I sweat a lot. I also wear makeup. I wash my face everyday with the clean %26amp; clear 3 step system. I have also tried the neutrogena 3 step kit. I mainly get whiteheads on my forehead and sometimes in my eyebrow area. They bother me so sometimes I try to pop them (which I know isn't good) then they turn into a scab. How can I make that go away faster? Also how can I get the old red acne scars to go away? What are the best products to use?How can I get rid of whiteheads?
how i get rid of white head is I steam my face with a hot towel then take the bottom of a bobby pin and push on the white heads and it takes them right out!How can I get rid of whiteheads?
Proactiv works wonders but after the first month or so, I would stop using it twice a day. Use it only at night and in the mornings use something more mild like Clinique's mild facewash.
Please don't pop them!





A chemist told me to apply grapefruit juice to acne. I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know about the results. Of course, use real juice and not the stuff made for drinking.





I've had really good luck with the Zeno. I always forget to use it but it really works and (in my opinion) is worth the investment. It can hurt a bit, but you get used to it.
get yourself a big table vice and 2 flat peices of strong ply wood, place one peice of plywood on both sides of the vice,


place your head between the plywood and close the vice very tightly causing the whiteheads as you call them(pimples)


to burst,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment