Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I get rid of whiteheads and clogged pores?

All of the sudden I have bumps and acne, and I can't seem to get rid of it. I have used teraseptic anti bacterial soap, mud masks, different soaps, steaming my face... I feel like I'm a teenager again and I'm 36!!How do I get rid of whiteheads and clogged pores?
You could try taking a zinc supplement. With adult acne, it is normally caused by either stress or a change in your hormones. If you aren't on a birth control that delivers a low level of hormone, that should help lessen the acne.





With whiteheads you should really just leave them alone... don't try to remove them since it could leave a mark. As for blackheads or clogged pores, there is this thing you can buy at stores like CVS called a blackhead remover. All it does is scrape the dirt from the surface, but it does work.





Good Luck!How do I get rid of whiteheads and clogged pores?
Obagi has come out with recently, i think with in the year, a new product line called Clenziderm, which has a liquified form of benz. peroxide, and also a salicylic acid acne treatment which ';unclogs pores and clears dead skin';. - a one two punch!
I use clean and clear morning burst it seems to work on my face. It could just be stress too. Maybe you should relax alittle?
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment