Monday, December 14, 2009

How do you get rid of whiteheads around the eye area?

I have whiteheads around my eyes.They never ever go away it just stays their attach to my face!help!How do you get rid of whiteheads around the eye area?
Hey.My husband bought me Neutrogena advanced solutions(at home micro Dermabrasion system for face(shh I also use it for other parts of the body too). He bought it at walmart. Keep the box and recipe if it doesn't work for you or if your skin reacts to it I believe 30 days.


It is about $30.00. I use it and I use it for my husband too. It enhances surface cell turnover for visibly fresher , smoother , baby soft skin.How do you get rid of whiteheads around the eye area?
u can't the eye is a very senitive organ [yeah its a organ]


the only way u can get rid of it is 2 wash it constily with running water [cold] and dont eat greacy or fried or fatty stuft. it will go away in less then 1 day if done properly.
My mom and sis had whiteheads all over their fac and they 2 this spa place and had a facial and a dermatologist took out the whiteheads
Visine, it gets the red ou....wait nevermind.
toothpaste, it burns but it works

No comments:

Post a Comment