Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to get rid of whiteheads on my forehead?

For some reason as school started in August my entire face has been covered in whiteheads. Especially my forehead. I've practically used every face wash, cream and everything and still my forehead is still invested with whiteheads. Is there something I can use to get rid of the whiteheads on my face and forehead???How to get rid of whiteheads on my forehead?
Pop them. Is there anything more satisfying? xDHow to get rid of whiteheads on my forehead?
First I would try getting rid of the puss by popping them and washing your hand after. Then take a lemon squeeze it in a bowl%26lt; the juice, then take some Netrogena benzoyl peroxide mask and then put that on your face. Benzoyl Peroxide will decrease of the whitehead and the lemon will soften and cleanse the skin. If you also want to get deep into pores try adding a tablespoon of sugar in the mix, this will scrub the skin and exfoliate it as well
do you sleep with your hair over your forehead? that would definitely contribute to it. if you do that, find some way to keep your hair completely out of your face while you sleep.





also, drink water. I literally cleared away all my acne by first using proactiv, but mostly by drinking about 6-8 tall glasses of water per day.
Use ProActiv. I'm not kidding, it really works! I used to have bad acne too, like this summer, and then I used the Proactiv kit and they all went away in less than a week! Now I'm totally clear! Use it, and lose those whiteheads!
Steam your face about twice a week, and use 100% tea tree oil on spots

No comments:

Post a Comment