Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it possible to buy the thing beauticians have to suck away whiteheads?

I'm sick of whiteheads and too embarassed to go to the beautician because I turn all red whenever they touch my face. The metal loop extractors and sticky paper strips don't work too well to extract the whiteheads. Does anyone know if you can buy those vacuuming things to suck away whiteheads/comedones? Or are they just too expensive for personal use? Or is there any other solution to remove them?Is it possible to buy the thing beauticians have to suck away whiteheads?
Hi,


From my experience, i bought one similiar and it made my face worse. If they sell the real thing it is probably expensive and can only be purchased from a professional store and you may need a license to purchase it. But please don't buy an imitation, because it bruised my face because it suctioned too hard.Is it possible to buy the thing beauticians have to suck away whiteheads?
it would probably be pretty expensive and like someone said above it would more than likely do more damage than good unless you were a professional.


what I did when I had issues with whiteheads is I would get a pot and fill it with water then put it on the stove till it boiled then take it off the stove and put if on a oven mit or something on the counter and get a towel and put your face over the pot and cover your head with the towel.it is excellent for your pores and you will see results in weeks.
I don't know about the machines but what I do w/the sticky tapes to improve their effectiveness, is to steam my face first. It opens the pore up more than just wetting your face first.

No comments:

Post a Comment