Monday, December 14, 2009

What can I do to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads on my nose?

Ok, this sounds weird, but I only have 2 small whiteheads on the side of my nose (my nose area is oily) and lots of really tiny blackheads that look like black dots on the sides and on top of my nose. For some reason, I can't pop the whiteheads or blackheads. It's too difficult. Once every couple of days, I cleanse my face with this Noxema Citrus scrub. PLEASE HELP! BTW, it's like I've had these two whiteheads on my nose ever since a couple months ago (not kidding).What can I do to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads on my nose?
Okay, this works for blackheads...


Get a pumice stone and put some body wash with the little exfoliating beads in it directly on the stone... scrub the area with a little bit of pressure but still being very gentle so that you feel the stone rubbing your skin. Rinse and then you'll instantly feel the difference.


Also, if you chose not to do that get St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead. It works better than anything I've tried. (cream wise)


They both work really well, but I find for tough blackheads using the pumice stone works really well...


I hope I helped!!!What can I do to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads on my nose?
Jellybeans, you've just got ';bad nose skin'; syndrome. I've had blackhead nose my entire life, almost ( I'm 47 ). Sometimes there's not much you can do, except extra cleaning, or sweating. Usually sweating makes mine come out easier. But with the grease, they just come back. Funny, my nose skin peels like it is dry, yet the pores are oily. Nothing I've found works for me. Maybe just bad genes. Wish ya luck!


- The Gremlin Guy -
use biore strips they work well keep using them and you'll see a big difference within 2weeks
im really sorry but the only way to get rid of them is if you mash them out and then use something to keep them away. i think stridex pads are the best because i use to have them on my nose.
the '; nose strips '; will take care of it. You stick it to your nose and pull it out, it's not expensive.
lava soap and elbo grease
a good deep-cleanser for the white heads and all over the skin, use a good nose-strip to remove blacjheads..


i recommend Clinique's Deep Cleanser and Pond's Nose strips.


Should work, and btw, try to use deep cleanser regularly, it also prevents pimples on the skin by removing dirt and oil.
well i have the same issue but not any more, because i bought i face scrub called ST. ives apricot scrub blemishes and blackheads it help i use it in the shower beacsue thats whe nyour pores open up make sure you wash your face EVERYDAY or else the pimples will never go away or it may tak along time remember it takes 2-4 weeks for a face wash 2 work just have patience
i use proactiv thts helpin me.
Step 1 - Cleanse the face thoroughly with a good cleanser meant for oily skin. Preferrably use a salicylic acid cleanser.





Step 2 - Apply an astringent like witch hazel. It helps reduce oiliness. If its a bit harsh mix a bit of rose water in it.





Step 3 - Apply a good quality medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads. You can get creams or gels of Benzoyl Peroxide treating blackheads If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.





Apply a thin film of adapalene gel once daily before bedtime. Its mainly available in the form of ';Differin';. Its highly recommended! A word of caution though, adapalene can increase the sensitivity of skin to ultraviolet radiation from sunlight, so prolonged exposure should be avoided by judicious use of sunscreens and protective clothing.





Following this routine, in a matter of days you will be getting rid of blackheads.





Effective Tips to get rid of blackheads





鈥xfoliate the blackhead prone area 3-4 times a week using facial exfoliators and scrubs.





鈥se creams containing AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Fruit acids) like glyco-creams that will clear away any dead skin cells and ';expose'; the blackhead. Use the AHA's every 3 days or so.





鈥eep your hair away from your face. Greasy hair and skin go together, and hair can spread infection.





鈥void washing the face with soaps more than twice a day. Instead wash your face often with plain water splashes.





鈥ften use a mask with a clay base.





If blackheads look ready to pop out, you could try removing them gently by using a blackhead extractor. Also, Pore cleanser strips (blackhead extractor) for removal of blackheads are highly recommended for the treatment/removal of blackheads. Using them once per week will leave your pores cleaner and smaller.





Steam your face to soften both the skin and the material blocking the pores.





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment