Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whiteheads.?

whitehead remedies that you would buy from a shop, and where.Whiteheads.?
Give them a squeeze and they'll ooze out like toothpaste. Fantastic!Whiteheads.?
witch hazel or tea tree oil for after you pop it babe or the good old fashioned clearisil
Gross as it sounds, pop the whiteheads. Then use Clearasil - it's great. I use the daily cleansing face scrub, which is really good, as well as a cleanser (not at the same time, though - I alternate between them).





Everyone's skin is different, so it's difficult to give general advice, but I find mine needs cleaning 3 times a day - morning, evening (after work) and before bed. This keeps my skin clear of most spots.
if you pop it is might leave a scar... or get infected.


get a cream which has retinol, or sacylic acid - it will slowly remove the upper layer of skin and eventually get to the later where the clogged sebum is and you'd be able to gently squeeze the area and it will come out. if it doesnt dont force it, just continue to apply cream. RoC does some good retinol based creans, i also like estee lauder's perfectionist. basically anything that has gentle acids in its formulation
Tweezers from boots!
pop the white heads and use Clearasil Daily acne control face pads. It will burn but it kills the crap in the pore. You can buy them at Target and Walmart. It is in a blue and white can.
Technically you are not supposed to pop the whiteheads - you can scar yourself when you use your nails to pop it and can spread the bacteria. Still, who can resist.





My suggestion is to get a pimple popping tool. You can get them from a beauty supply store. It is the size of tweezers, but it is a metal tool that has a thin angled loop to roll out mature whiteheads and a flat side to press out blackheads. Tweezerman makes them. Also, when I get to bed at night, I dab on Clean and Clear acne med and leave a big blob of it on the skin. Not attractive, but it seems to work for me.
pop the white heads there ready to be popped. the ones with out heads are the ones you leave alone
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--whiteheads


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Clearasil is good, ive been using it for years and had no spots since i started. You can buy it almost anywhere, Boots, Supermarket, Superdrug etc.
Good question!!
I would consult your doctor. Acne can be caused by a number of issues. Women can have a hormone imbalance that causes cystic breakouts of the skin. Sometimes it can be a bacteria in your body or stress. Some times it is just your heritage.





I had a problem a few years back with major break out issues on my back that would not clear up with any amount of bathing or anti-acne product. My doctor first put me on an antibiotic, which did not work. Then because I am of Italian decent I have oily skin, he put me on a high blood pressure medication with a side effect of dry skin. It cleared in a few days.





In the flip side, my son has dry skin. He will get white head like pimples on his face, but it is a form of eczema. So certain cleansers will make it worse from over drying his skin.





So give your doctor a call and have them help you out with this.
Clearisil hunni, still one of the best
if i were you, i would go to a beautician and ask for advice.. maybe ask for your next present (birthday or something) to be a dermological facial.... then ask.. they can be quite cheap.. maybe visit your local beauty salon explain what your problem is and see if they can suggest anything?
First, go to a beautician, have a facial. If it's a good one, you'll see results almost instantly.


I had it done using Dermalogica products, it felt and looked so much better! You need it done at least once a month. Pricey, but really worth it!


Also my beautician recommended Dermalogica products suitable for me - I've never looked at any other product since!


As I said, it is pricey bur really worth it!


Good luck! :-)





Oh, and whatever you do - don't pop your whiteheads, the only ones you should squeeze are the blackheads. If you squeeze white one, juice from it will infect surrounding areas and that's how you get more whiteheads later on! ;-)
Pop them, you get so much satisfaction from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment