Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do I have so many whiteheads and blackheads whereas my classmates don't?




Please give me some tips to eradicate this DISASTER on my face.





I'm 17. A 1st year college student in the Philippines.





Thanks in advance.Why do I have so many whiteheads and blackheads whereas my classmates don't?
unfortunately this is due to the genes you inherited from your parents. i had bad acne during school whereas my brother has got real clean skin. however, generally once you pass the puberty stage it'll clear up. if by 20yo you still have problems see your doc for some antibiotics or prescription acne cream. if not you can also see a dermatologist.Why do I have so many whiteheads and blackheads whereas my classmates don't?
Follow these remedies in case you suffer from frequent whiteheads. Mix Cornstarch With Vinegar, make a paste and apply on the area for 15-30 minutes, wash off with washcloth and warm water, this helps to get rid whiteheads. Used green tea can be utilized by scrubbing your face with it. Do it twice a week and see the difference. Check out http://useinfo-whitehead.blogspot.com/ for more useful info on whiteheads. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.





  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment