Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I get rid of all these whiteheads on my face?

I think they are whiteheads but not real sure. I have these bumps around my lipline, around the corners of my mouth and smaller ones on my chin. I am 47 yrs old, and it seems the older I get the more I get. I can't afford to go to a dermatologist, or buy real expensive treatments. I have tried lots of washes, scrubs, masks, pore strips, and even the vibrating facial cleansing machine. Nothing works. Can anyone please help me get rid of them?How do I get rid of all these whiteheads on my face?
Purchase some CLINIQUE...


try a salt scrub or a sugar scrub.


If you can apply some aloe for mosturizer that would be good.





Or use Vaseline with aloe and Vitamin E.





Increase your water intake to about 2 1/2 gallons a day. I know it sounds a lot.. but your body needs it. Trust Me.





Also Clean %26amp; Clear acne spot treatment is good too.How do I get rid of all these whiteheads on my face?
mix cornstarch with vinegar


make a paste %26amp; apply on the area for 15-30 minutes


wash off with washcloth and warm water, this helps to get rid whiteheads.


boil water %26amp; steam your face with a towel over your head %26amp; the


pot %26amp; while your pores are open go wash your face.
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment