Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I get rid of blackheads or whiteheads on my cheeks?

I have black heads all over my cheeks or white heads I am not sure but they are bumps that are the same color as my skin that are kind of hard.How can I get rid of blackheads or whiteheads on my cheeks?
i bought this clear pore thing from Neutrogena.


it can either be used as a cleanser or a mask.


i've had problems with blackheads on my nose so i tried it as a mask


and wow, it really cleans them out :D and it was my first time using it!


you should give it a try


it's like i think $6-$8 or so at walmartHow can I get rid of blackheads or whiteheads on my cheeks?
Natural Tips:








*Warm up honey %26amp; put it on your problem areas. Wait 5-10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. Repeat.





*Mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda with 3 tablespoons of water. Rub in, Rinse in warm water.





*Take fresh lemons or limes, rub the juice on problem areas 2 to 3 times a day.





*Put grated raw potatoes on problem skin.
here are some blackheads removal answers





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
You can purchase a cheap fix at the local drug store or even walmart.


It is called blackhead scrub and is put out by St. Ives use it every day and your face will clear up in no time.
either give it sum time and they will go away! or use ';tea tree oil'; it works rlly gud!


plz answer mine!!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment