Monday, December 14, 2009

How do I keep from getting whiteheads after waxing my eyebrows?

I always get them a day or two after waxing, what can I put on my eyebrow area after waxing to prevent them?How do I keep from getting whiteheads after waxing my eyebrows?
After waxing make sure you put an application of alcohol or some type of solution on your eyebrows to prevent skin infections.Keep your face clean by washing with warm water and a pure soap or something like noxema.Also you may want to try a thin layer of triple antibiotic ointment at night.How do I keep from getting whiteheads after waxing my eyebrows?
Are you putting the ';soothing'; lotion, or wax remover on after you wax your brows? If so - you're putting oil right into an open pore so you're going to get whiteheads.





Use aloe vera gel instead of those lotions/creams afterwards.
it's probably because it clears out your pores and makes it more easier for you to get dirt into them. try washing your face afterwards, or put some kind of acne gel/cream on the area.
dont wash the area or add lotion until after a few hours. this is becoz ur pores r open where the hair was removed and adding anything might clog it causing white heads to appear

No comments:

Post a Comment