Monday, December 14, 2009

How can I get rid of ugly whiteheads and blackheads around my nose, lips and chin?

I tried every beauty product from natural to high end products to remove it, followed every exfoliation, scrubbing and toning, I tried pore strips to remove it. It does remove some, but whiteheads grow back again the next day. I'm tired of coslty salon facials. And the procedure really hurts. I'm pissed with all these huge pores .What should I do?How can I get rid of ugly whiteheads and blackheads around my nose, lips and chin?
I had a major problem with blackheads, have tried EVERYTHING i almost gave up,, but his new product came out Zaplyt it was cheap so i was like.. ok i will give it a shot.


My skin is clear now, also it's less oily.. i love it !!!! I can't believe there is actually something that works. Good luck.





http://ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetai鈥?/a>





If you have shiny and oily skin use this powder it's only $5 at wal mart and the box is blue,, for some reason on the website it looks black.Here is the link





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Everytime you have oily/shine face put it on it will get rid of it immidiately and ur make up willl look fresh. U will love the cream and the powder!How can I get rid of ugly whiteheads and blackheads around my nose, lips and chin?
It will come back.The thing is it is caused by overcessive oil production in your body. Yes pore strip does hurt.It not only remove ur blackhead but some skin tissue as well.





If possible stay out from the sun.It can cause ur skin to be oily due to the heat.If not possible,use rice face powder.It soaks the oil out from your face.
Well, if NONE of that works, and you truly tried everything, I would see a dermatologist about that. They may have an easy fix, you never know!
http://www.benzaclin.com/


i'ved tried everything and this stuff works for me! i had the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment